Sunday, June 13, 2010

10 days (5.31.07)

hello, friends. when i got home from school this evening, i was absolutely exhausted. that was hours ago! instead of going to bed, my mom and i took the dogs for a walk, which was a good thing...i need the walk just as much as the dogs do. and, i loved hanging out with my mom. but, i really should have gone to bed cuz i have to get up early to work on papers and go to my last class of my undergrad career. woohoo!


i honestly can't believe that graduation is only 10 days away. it seems impossible to believe. i began my undergrad career in 1995, and after seven year I went back to school and have been working on my degree for the last four years. it's been fun, but a lot of hard work. i'm proud of this achievement - well, i will be when i actually receive my diploma in the mail 6 weeks after graduation. that way i will know it's official!

guess i should at least try to get some sleep. gotta get up early to work on those papers, ya know?

'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment