Monday, June 14, 2010

feeling connected (1.27.08)

Hi, friends....and welcome. This evening Josh and I went to Crossroads, a community of twenty-somethings here in Chillicothe. We just got back a few minutes ago, and I just wanted to take some time to reflect on what a great night it has been. Actually, the whole day has been really good. I am almost afraid to go to sleep tonight for fear that tomorrow is going to be a horrible day. However, I'm going to rest assured knowing that whatever happens tomorrow will be just fine no matter what happens.


Anyway, tonight was just a really good night. We had some yummy home-made chicken noodle soup (thanks, baby!), along with some pizza thingy's and deli rolls (thanks, ryan!), and brownies (thanks, me!). Besides the food, though, we just had a time of doing art together (thanks, terah!). I've never done anything like it before, so it was interesting to see how it all turned out. We did one piece of art all-together in the cafe, while the other piece of art we did one-by-one in another room. It was sooooo cool to see what we could all do together. I think our artwork exemplified what we can do as a community.

With all that said, I'm really just feeling connected tonight....and that's a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment