Sunday, June 13, 2010

i was tagged...(8.7.07)

I was tagged on July 17th but since I'm a procrastinator at heart, I'm just now getting into the game. Here's the deal: I have to write 10 random things about myself. After I've done that, I have to tag 10 people who must write 10 random things about themselves and tag 10 other people. There are three rules to this game: 1) you must write 10 random things about yourself, 2) you must tag 10 other people, and 3) there are absolutely NO tag-backs! Let the fun begin....

1) Josh and I have been married exactly one month today!

2) My toes are painted an ocean bluish-greenish color.

3) My dream growing up was to be a lawyer just like Matlock.

4) Since 7th grade I always told people that I wanted to have four kids: twin boy and girl, a boy, and a girl with the following names: Tyler Ray & Taylor Renee, James, and Mercedes Lynne.

5) Recently I have become fascinated with watching my fish go to the bathroom.

6) Tomorrow I am going to Ozzfest, which is something I've never dreamed of doing.

7) I have always wanted to write a novel, and even have an idea for a character in my head - her name is Nora.

8) The only room in my house which is air-conditioned is my bedroom, so I spend a lot of time there.

9) I recently lost my job at RAX because White Castle bought the property which RAX is presently located. I have no idea where I'm going to work nor do I know whether or not I'm going to school this fall. It seems that my life is not working out quite the way I thought it was going to right now.

10) The reason I opened a myspace account was to keep in touch with my old YWAM friends; however, most of my time on myspace is spent keeping in touch with my current friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment