Sunday, June 13, 2010

swollen feet (5.11.07)

hello, kids, and thanks for reading the latest edition of my blog. tonight i am procrastinating, as usual. instead of writing a 7-page paper on restorative justice, i am perusing myspace and writing random comments on various friends pages. not to mention, writing this blog.




just so you know, my feet are swollen, and not just a little bit either. my ankles and my feet are two big blobs. i've sat with them both propped up above heart-level for several hours while i napped earlier this evening to no avail. then i decided to take a water pill on my mom's suggestion. since then, i've been going to the bathroom every couple of minutes. of course, it doesn't help that i'm thirsty and am drinking a big glass of water right now either. i have no idea what i'm going to do about my poor feet. i've gotta buy shoes for the wedding and can't fit into any! grrrr.. maybe i should go barefoot?!



anybody out there want to write this paper for me? i seriously have no desire to write it. oh well. only 4 weeks til graduation. then, no more papers for at least three months, if not longer. still no reply from capital. i'm thinking that no news is good news. but does that mean the good news is that i don't have to go to school this year? hmm...



okey dokey, gotta go potty again. nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment