Sunday, June 13, 2010

it's time for school again (9.17.07)

Hello, friends and so-called friends. It's time for school again! As you can tell, I'm procrastinating; thus, it's time for school again. Josh will kill me when he reads this because I told him that I was going to be reading my stuff for class. Instead, I'm sitting here on myspace. Of course, I've only been on myspace for probably 15 minutes, so don't be too mad, baby. ;)


Oh well.....

Just wanted to let you all know that today is my first day of school. In case you're wondering, I'm currently pursuing my Masters of Art in Religion with a concentration on Theology and Apologetics. If you know me well enough, you know that these are two of my favorite things to discuss....which falls in line with my passion for philosophy.

Okey dokey, gotta go....if you love me, send me a message and let me know. I need to hear from my friends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment