Sunday, June 13, 2010

i feel good (5.22.07)

hello, and welcome to my late night chat. i'm sitting here watching friends, listening to josh talk about cremation, and writing this lovely blog. i feel some sense of accomplishment today, although i am still procrastinating. it's awful to have some many things in your life that are priority, only to have to prioritize your priorities! oh well.


i finished all the wedding invites. thanks to all of you who sent addresses to help complete my guest list. if you don't get an invite, it's because you didn't send me your updated address. sorry! (i'll still send you one, though, if you email me your address)

i also finally mailed my matron of honor her dress. i'm sure she'll be very grateful as she's the one who has to alter it if it doesn't fit properly. and, i'm praying that it fits her perfectly so she doesn't have to stress out about it!

i also mailed some donations to the american cancer society. thanks to all of you who donated! i was able to raise about $150.

wedding-wise, the only stuff left to do is to pick out the flowers, cake, and decorations for the church. if anyone has any ideas as to how to decorate the church, and to do it cheaply without looking cheap, let me know!

school-wise, i have TONS to do! my goal this week is to finish all 7 papers that i have yet to do for this one class. a paper a day will suffice to finish this goal. i'm also going to work on my thesis for at least an hour a day this week, and then spend the following week working on it for a couple hours a day. not to mention, i have to pick up my cap and gown tomorrow or thursday. and my honors cords.

anyway, guess that's it for now. i'm extremely tired and need to go to sleep. i'm supposed to wake up early to do my philosophy of law homework. woohoo!

*holds up a glass of milk and says: sweet dreams!*

No comments:

Post a Comment