Sunday, June 13, 2010

things i've learned (8.21.07)

hello friends, and welcome to another late night chat session with denise. i was going to entitle this chat as "10 things i've learned this week," taking my cue from my friend abigail. however, i'm not sure i've learned 10 things. i've learned that the movie "the confessor" is quite boring even though the lead actor is one of my favorites (christian slater). i've also learned that applying to an online university can be a pain in the rear especially if all the communication is via email. i've also learned that throwing a birthday party as a married couple with friends and family from both sides invited can be quite the challenge. i've learned the standard sizes of a twin, full, queen, and king size mattresses, as well as learned that a king size box spring will not fit in the stairway of my house, which means that i will have to settle for a queen size. and yet, a queen size mattress and box spring set is only 6 inches wider than a full compared to the 16 inches of a king!


the things i've learned are trivial to what really matters. and yet, another trivial issue that i'm excited about it the ability to have wireless internet once again. i've lived without my laptop for just over a month since josh did not have wireless access. however, this evening i went to walmart and with the help of my handy-dandy walmart gift cards i received as wedding gifts, purchased a wireless router. now my laptop is up and running, and i can sit in bed as my husband lays next to me snoring and blog away. it's very exciting!

anyway, just wanted to share the news. i suppose i should be off to bed myself, but i'm just not tired yet. guess i'll just drink my milk, listen to josh snore, and do some stuff online......

'night, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment