Sunday, June 13, 2010

bingo 2 (5.14.07)

hello, and welcome to denise's late night chat! i just got home from bingo about an hour or so ago. it wasn't too bad, even though i really didn't want to go. mom, nana, and i sat on the front row so we could hear and see all the numbers being called off really well. i succeeded in making the number-caller-off lady laugh her butt off at one point during the evening. we were playing a special game where you had to get three bingo's on one card with a wild card/mystery number. anyways, i had like 24 or so bingo cards in front of me trying to get all the numbers.......it's too hard to explain even........needless to say, i was making a fool of myself. it was fun, though. i don't get to spend much time with just my mom or nana, so i enjoyed it.




i've been trying to get all my addresses put together for the wedding invites. i've succeeded in getting most if not all of the addresses i need. hopefully i'll have them all mailed out tomorrow. yaay! now all i still have to do is the flowers, cake, and decorations. i think i'll be finished after that. whew....weddings are hard stuff!



other than that, i'm gonna wake up early (yeah, right) to work on my presentation tomorrow. pray for me around 7pm. that's when i'll be giving my presentation. i hate that kinda stuff. usually makes me nervous, especially when i don't feel prepared. and, my peers are harsh!!! philosophers tend to be that way.



okey dokey, gotta go. time for my nightly glass of milk and then i'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment