Sunday, June 13, 2010

crash (5.23.07)

hello, dear friends. welcome to this evening's late night chat. today started out rather well. i woke up, talked to tami and josh, drank a mt. dew on my hour drive to school while listening to daughtry, attended two classes, got my cap & gown along with my honor cords (yeah, i'm graduating cum laude!! -- i'm very excited, if you can't tell), and finally had lunch while updating and emailing my resume to several places. after all that, i drove home to josh's where he and i marinaded chicken in italian dressing and grilled them to perfection. he and i shared a lovely dinner together until we hear squealing tires and then......CRASH!! josh and i run to the front porch where we discover a black pontiac grand am sitting perpendicular to my green honda crv. as we walk across the street to where my car is parked i think to myself, "hmm...got pretty close, but it looks ok." unfortunately, the closer i get to my car, i realize that i was not so lucky. the lovely grand am hit my car on the driver's side smooshing in both the driver's door and the driver's side passenger door. i'm still upset about the whole thing. i bought my car brand new as a birthday gift to myself before moving to texas. it has a lot of sentimental value, as well, as it reminds me of my dad. there's a lot more i could say about it, but never mind. oh, and the accident made me miss american idol....grr! on the up side, no one was hurt, the accident wasn't my fault, and the damage done to my car doesn't look that bad. i'll have pictures up tomorrow, if anyone cares to take a look.


well, i'm off to bed now. my eyes are barely staying open. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment