Monday, June 14, 2010

baby brutus (3.5.08)

hello, and welcome to my first late-night chat in a loooong time!


it's interesting because almost 8 months ago i got married, moved in with josh (and his parents), and life just changed. and it's still changing, although it kind of looks like it did 8 months ago. ya see, josh and i moved across the street from my parents....so i'm in my old neighborhood. prior to moving in with josh, i used to sit up in my bed late at night blogging away on myspace while friends played in the background, eventually falling asleep to the sounds of ross and rachel and all my old friends....for the last week, i've been doing just that (minus the blogging, which i'm doing tonight).

there has been one new arrival, however, that has drastically changed my world...baby brutus! he came into my world 3 days ago, thanks to josh being in a manic state. who is baby brutus, you say? he's the cutest black and silver minature schnauzer you ever did see!! born december 21st, he's just shy of being 3 months old. he's feisty, stubborn, and a cuddler. josh and i are trying hard to be good "parents" to the little guy, but it's a little trying at times. housebreaking is not so fun! neither is waking up in the wee hours of the morning to feed him and let him out....which is why i should be sleeping rather than blogging.

nevertheless, i just wanted to share some of my joy with ya'll. i'll be posting pictures soon!

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment